Question

dave1arno

Incorrect reporting of my credit issues
I have paid off a debt that is in collections. I have a Trans Union account and can show that it is off my credit report. I have a paid in full receipt from the collection agency and it is still being reported as being in collections by Credit Karma..in fact all three credit reporting agencies don't show it. Also my credit score from Trans Union is 696 whereas Credit Karma is showing it as 670. Possibly due to the misinformation that it is reporting. Please remove the debt in collection info regarding IQ data. It has been paid in full.
Regards
David

Don't sweat the small stuff!!!

It appears you have not read the information about Credit Karma and what it is all about.  Anything reported on Credit Karma is never released to anyone else, since Credit Karma's sole purpose is teaching people about credit and how to improve theirs. It is not a credit bureau.