Question

Posted in Site Suggestions

wanless561

incorrect info stated only only on your site
on credit reports this "Suntrust" has been closed for some time I am wondering where you are still getting the report that this is open

Look on other info also

Hey I am also having problems with misinfo on this website. My score is a LOT less than they are saying on this site,here are "no blemishes" of real concern either on this website.  Because of this, I requested an increase in credit line for one of the banks I have been dealing with for more than a year, and they refused me stating my score is a LOT less than what this website is stating, along with 4 other reasons in which this company is NOT showing, which I believe to be illegal to a point.  If there is a credit reporting service, this website should be showing it if they are going through one of the credit companies. Like TransUnion, for example which is what this site supposedly uses.....  On this site, it shows a few things that are minor, but on my report and phone conversation I just had on the phone with them, NONE of this info is even true for my account info that is stated on this website.  I will NOT be using this site no more due to incorrect credit information.  Take your chances with this site, but I will NEVER use it again.  If I did not check up with TransUnion today, I would have requested for an increase on ALL my accounts as (on this website) my credit score is over 700, which is above average.  And I would have been in some deep poo-poo doing that, as I would have taken a hit from having 7-15 different places doing a "Deep" request for an increase in credit from their companies.  Automatic 5-10 pts. for each company.... 35-150 pts. would have killed my score even worse!!  Think before you make decisions, and be careful upon who you go through before making any credit increase decisions.