Question

kateyes7681

incorrect info on credit report
Experian has information wrong on my credit report.
1. closed account that is my mother's
2.Account included in my bankruptcy that states paid or charged off. have asked them to remove it before & they still have it on there. is there a # I can call to dispute this since writing to them did not work?

Yes do call them at 800-493-1058. Hope this helps.

Because an account was in BK, doesn't mean it is removed from your report, so I'm not sure you have a leg to stand on with that account.  Regarding your mom's closed account, it is good or bad?  If it is a good account, leave it there, it is helping you.  If it is a negative account, you can try calling (just Google for the number) but you'll be on hold forever.  When you sent letters, did you send them copies of your ID so they can verify who is who?  If not, then write letters and give them 2 forms of your ID (it's perfectly safe to do so, like Driver's license or SS card).  If you don't prove who you are, they just blow you off.  Best of luck!

they dont care

I have another persons info on my reports,complained twice,agencies don't care.They make it so hard to even talk to these reporting agencies,who made them God?