Question

cobravpc

Incorrect Credit Card info by Credit Karma forwarded to me
In ref to my CC 4284- I checked with Capital One- you incorrectly alerted me to a increase in my APR by 12.67% and a decrease in my limit down to $700.00.

I checked with Capital One -- your info is not correct -- and my APR & CC Limit have not changed. Be more careful with your ALERTS next time.

Do you have any response besides blaming it on someone else ?

Thank you.

Most Helpful Response

This credit Karma does not provide proper information when it comes to your score, theres is much lower them with the agencies. Just to let you all know.

That was then not them sorry.