Question

DigitalRodney

Incorrect Credit Card Info
On my Credit Karma report is a credit card that says the account is open, and there is no balance. Since this is listed as unused credit, it is hurting my credit score.
I have called the company that holds the credit card, and they said this is a common problem with Credit Karma, and the account is indeed closed.
So how do I get Credit Karma to fix this?

Most Helpful Response

CK reports to no one

So it doesn't matter.  Remember that CK is only a tool to watch your credit and what counts is what's on your CR. Equifax has a similar site and they still show a Mervyns card as reporting every month and Mervyns has been closed for years.  It also gives my CS as 50 points higher than CK. 

We all want the info to be accurate but realize that if your CR is correct that's what matters.