Question

abie1021

Incorrect address on Credit Karma
I never lived at the Timothy address; however, my daughter
and her husband did. Why is this on my credit report.
I never had anything to do with her rent payments.

Hi abie1021,

You'll want to dispute any incorrect information on your credit report with a credit bureau. Here's an article that explains how to do so: https://www.creditkarma.com/article/dispute-credit-report-errors

Most Helpful Response

An error, of course.

And such simple errors are the reason we are strongly advised to annually check all three of our credit reports and file a dispute on wrong information with the credit bureau reporting it.  The reasons and procedures for doing so are in some of the articles on this site, which I suggest reading since Credit Karma's primary purpose is to teach people about credit so they can use it wisely. 

Not my Address

I never lived at this address: 113 N. Lansdowne Ave Apt. H1, Lansdowne, PA 19050. Why is it showing on my credit report.

Not1947

I would like for it to be removed from my credit report. Thanks.Enter Your Reply