Question

TheyCallMeDank

Income of $70k, no debt, score between 700-720 due to a young account. Limit only $500????
I get that age of oldest account plays a big factor (I'm young, just started by first post-college job), but with how much I've made and the perfect payment history for the ~9 months I've had my starter card (Capital One Platinum), wouldn't you think I'm eligible for more than that?

High income is nice, but it doesn't necessarily indicate a good payment track record. Building credit takes time. Be patient.  You also need to be aware of your credit utilization. With a $500 limit, you shouldn't be charging more than 30% at a time ($150) before paying it off. Nothing states you can't make more than one payment a month.