Question

cj2002

inaccuracy on my account.
My report for November showed a $0 balance for Sleepy's credit card due to non use. On Dec 4th the balance was transferred to my Citi card. Now as of today Dec 26th, My Sleepy's card is showing the $1212.00 balance which should show $0. I have a copy of my City card with the transfer and transfer fee. Now my credit score has dropped 37 points. How can we rectify this issue. Also in my previous addresses, there is an address showing that I lived in Connecticut. Also incorrect. The other two addresses are correct.

Creditors don't instantly updateew balances.  They generally report once a month on a regular schedule.  You need to verify that the balance is updated after whatever date they normally report.