Question

Littlelee70

In need of a vehicle but have bad credit.
I purchased a 2002 car a year ago and started to have problems. I found there was a recall on my car, but when i took it in, they told me the problems are not connected to the recall and because of the age i have no warrenty. They said the cost to fix my car was over $4,900. This issue has been sent to the corporate office, in which I'm still waiting for an answer. With having bad credit and my vehicle not worth much, except scrap at this point, what are my chances of them working with me to get another vehicle that is at the very least safe. Would anyone be able to give me some insight to this

Chances are probably pretty slim.  I suggest looking for financing on your own.  See if you qualify to join a local credit union as they may be more willing to work with you than a bank or dealer.