Question

Skydrew14

in need of a GOOD CAR
my credit rate is 518 and i am in need of a car i can afford a 300 payment and been with my job 7 years my past is really holding me back where can i start to turn my credit around slowly should i focus on fixing the past

If you get a car now with a 518 score your interest will be insanely high.  If possible, work on improving your credit first.  Without seeing your full credit report I can't tell you what you need to do, but visit www.credit.about.com and start reading all articles that apply to your situation.  Best of luck.