Question

yeni1977

in my credit report is showing two addresses where I have not live, how can we fix that.
when I request any service they ask me about my address and never match as I give 996 Aldus St. bronx NY my real address

Addresses are updated to the bureau by a firm where you hold/held an account.   Even if you request credit and are denied, that address can be filed by the creditor.  This helps all firms locate you in case of non-payment.  Having an address on your credit report which is not yours is a possible sign of identity theft.  Write to the credit bureau and ask which creditor filed that address and let them know it was not valid.   Youy may have to submit  proof of your current address and prove the length of time you lived there.  You should do this as quickly as possible as it could result is further damage if an account was opened in your name without your knowledge.  Ensure this is not for an account where you are listed as a authorized user.   I had to move to a temporary address during a flood for 3 months, during which time, I updated my address with one credit card company.   That address now appears on my reports based on this temporary update.   I have had to explain this address change a few times while I routinely report my current address for 10 years.