Question

stilkind

in dispute with bank, will it hurt my credit if I don't pay?
Had fraudulent charges put on GE Care Credit card by a dental office. Disputed with GE, dispute was denied because dental office changed story from what they told me. I want to refuse paying until I can contact GE.

When I try to email them, I get a page that says "nope" after submission. When I call, it takes 10 min for the frontline CSRs, who have to xfer me to dispute dept, another 15 min if I'm lucky. What should I do?

Send certified letter to them, copy the credit bureaus.  Or go to www.gethuman.com to find another phone number.  Be persistent.  Best of luck!