Question

edghbjffgbjihd

In case you thought it is difficult to get a loan when you are young...
I am 19. I got approved yesterday for a $10000 loan for a used mustang. I got 3.9% interest, which isn't bad if you credit history is 8 months long. So for anyone out there who needs advice, here's how I did it.
Got a cosigned loan on a $2000 car in July. Opened a Cap 1 secured card at the same time, with $300 limit. Opened a Discover secured card in November with 200 limit. Now it's March, and my fico is 720, and my credit Union approved me. Simple. Good luck. AND NEVER MISS PAYMENTS!

Good Job, Keep it up.

Good Credit is not about how much you earn, but about how well you manage it.  Sounds like your on the right track, Stay on top of your credit and it will serve you well.