Question

Posted in Taxes

Diesedan

in all the information and said I'm getting $1000 back
Somethings not right about Credit Karma Tax I put all my information in and it said my return was going to be $1000 I put in all the same information on TurboTax and it's said that I'm getting $3000 what I normally get.

Same here

This was true with me too - but it did not change amounts refunded until after I filed.  I did both Turbo tax and Credit Carma and was getting back the same - so filed with Credit Carma because free - but I go to check on status and amounts refunded are half of what it was when I filed.