In A Pinch, about paying my bills on time and getting to a point where I can start really saving $$.
First, I would like to say, that I am not the greatest person when it comes to finances. I went about knowing about money the wrong way. Now I see the impact it has on my life at this point. Second, I don;t have a career to help me out of the financial hole I have dug, but I do have a job, part-time retailer. I have two degree, both in Business Management (AAB, BS), and I live in a small town. My mother lives here and she is up in age so I don not want to leave her alone. I know that if I could travel a short distance to a meaningful career with a company in my field of experience. So in the meantime I struggle to make ends meet and make payments on time. As you can see most of the bills I have are medical and education, education being the highest and deferred at this point. I have rent, electric and transportation expenses, not to mention work apperal that I have to supply with no reinbursment. Ok, so I told you a little about what is going on, my question is how do I fix on so little and still survive? eat, get to work, have health insurance, and buy a car? how do get to a pont where I can breath a small sigh of relief?

Most Helpful Response

Budget Budget Budget,  If you don't have one,  put one together.  It does take time a few months to work it out, but once you get use to it you will know where everything is going.  Know what your Needs and Wants are.

There are plenty of ways to make money without a job. My landlord flips cars, makes $4k to $5k a month (1 or 2 cars), no other job. I buy things at garage sales and sell them on Ebay for profit. You work part time, so you have plenty of time to learn such things. Stop being a slave to some employer and making them rich. This is the age of instant information. Anything you want to learn, you can with your computer and the internet - for free!

Start with youtube, if you want to learn picking then might I suggest Raiken Profit, Bonafide Hustler, or Terminal99. You will need some cash to buy the things to begin with, but not much. If you have nothing at all, maybe start getting gigs on, find something that takes you about 15-20 minutes to do, and get $4 everytime someone buys what you want to offer.

Think outside the box, otherwise you will forever be stuck inside it.