Question

foxybrwn65

In 2011 when I lost my job had 14 lte pys on my car. when i got a new job i paid the car off.
Can I get this off my CR?

Most Helpful Response

No,  It is part of your Credit History.   Each of the late payments will drop off your credit report  7 years from the time it was recorded.  The whole account will drop off your credit report 7 years from the date you closed the account.

Now you might try to write the lendor and ask if they can remove, zero out the late payments on your Credit Report for the account in question.   give them your story that you were out of work etc,  and when you did find gainful employement you did make the payments and also paid off the account.

Good Luck.