Question

LisaC134

In 2011, my TransUnion score was 749, now it's 748 and yet that means Good, in 2011, it meant Fair?
I don't think your company accurately reflects the Credit Scores of each tracking company, nor do I think you know what you're doing overall. Prove me wrong by giving me what my score is for November 2013.

Good question!

The other thing about Credit Karma is any credit score they post one must take with a grain of salt. Credit Karma listed my score as 725 so out of curiousity I went and got my annual credit scores. Well lo-and-behold my current credit scores from the "big 3" are 764, 769 and 797 respectfully. One must remember that this is a free servive and they make their money with the advertised credit offers to the members.