Question

robenoskey

Improving Score Quickly
Recently settled an employment lawsuit that gives me some cash to clean up some of the issues on my credit. What is the best use of my money to improve my score quickly? We are wanting to buy a house, but need to improve score beforehand.

Depends on what is on your report right now, (collections, late pays, your overall utilization).  Visit www.credit.about.com and read the articles that apply to your situation.  For a mortgage in TX you need at least a 640 FICO score, no past due amounts or collections with balances, no unpaid judgments or liens.  Best of luck!

Call the Credit Pros 1-877-235-0324 they can help. Good luck my friend.