Question

crashkit

Improving Payment History
Trying to understand payment history as mine is very poor. I have started utilizing my credit cards (under 10%) and I'm wondering if this is what's going to improve my payment history as more bills paid on time will raise my percentage?

Payments account for 35% of your credit score;  and the amount you owe, or credit utilization, at 30%.  One late payment has the ability to drop your score by 100 points depending on your credit score. The higher the credit score, the more detrimental a late payment is.

Please read the articles here to educate yourself further on all aspects of credit.