Question

andrewg88

Improving my credit score
My question is this. My fiance and I are wanting to by a house in the next 6-12 months and we have a great mortgage broker who talked to me about exactly what I needed to do to improve my score. I am still a little sckeptical and I want some advice. He told me that if I open up two new SECURED credit cards and pay off my current secured card that my score would improve dramatically. Other things like keeping payments on time and ETC. It took a while but I am finally on that track. I finally paid off the balance of my current secured credit card, my student loans are completely on time and paid, and the only deogratory information I can't immediately help is collections. I guess my question is this; my Credit Karma score is 507. By changing my credit card utilization from 111% (it was bad) to 0%, will it be a dramatic increase? Same with the on time payments and such. (All of our/my installment accounts are paid perfectly other than the student loans I had trouble with until april now they are all caught up). My next question is, is 6months to a year with someone with a 400 credit score to raise it and be able to be in a position to buy a house? At least FHA???

If you want to buy a house...

Call me

I am a paralegal with Lexington Law. We have been doing Credit Report Repair for over 21 years and helped over 1/2 a Million people! WE are the Trusted Leaders in Credit Report Repair. I have worked here for 5 years.

If you want GOOD credit and a GOOD credit score, Call me at:

1-(855) 255-3410

Extension 61031

Ask for Amy Stevens

I am a real person, that is my real photo and I would love to talk with you about fixing your credit.  Visit www.lexingtonlaw.com to get information about the service and the fees.

Talk to you soon,

Amy