Question

annimaluvr

improving credit karma scores
what is making my auto insurance and homeowner insurance scores go down? They both have dropped a lot in 2014 and are now in a less than positive range; I take good care of both and have made no claims on either; cant understand whats making the scores drop and what I can do to make them go back up to where they used to be.

Auto and Renters scores

are based on your credit not your claims.  There are sever factors but to be honest I don't think it is a big concern.

My insurance agent says they don't use an "Auto or Homeowners" score. They use FICO score to base their rates on. Since finding that out, I just ignore those scores. If your really concerned, Check with your insurance agent an ask them what credit info they use in setting your rates.