Question

kneadmuscles53

Improve my credit score
I have been making payments of $100 a month on a credit card balance with a 19% interest rate. I can transfer the whole balance to a bank credit card with 0 interest for 12 months and then the credit card will be completely paid off. I want to increase my credit score, decrease interest paid, increase my credit on the original credit card, and reduce my debt quicker. Will I accomplish my goal using this bank credit card in this way?

By the way, I will be paying off both credit cards in the 12 month period.

Improve my credit score

By the way, I will be paying off both credit cards in this 12 month period.