Question

acama

improve credit score
Recent college grad who mad the mistake of missed payments that absolutely killed my credit score. I've been told opening up a credit card, as I currently have none, will help improve that score. Problem is, I have no clue as to what card would be best and how to go about the whole process. Help, anyone?

Look in the credit card section at the top of the page.You'll find good credit,poor credit etc.Click whichever is in your score range and it will give you a list of cards.Be careful about applying for cards above your current score.