Question

4jessicahere

important question
I'm 19 years old and I just getting my credit started. Is 619 a good score for me?

Pretty good

At your age that is a great score to have (in my opinion). You could help your score buy getting a small secured loan ($1,000) and making all your payments on time.  Missing payments on anything really impacts a score where paying on time helps increase it. At 19 I am not sure what if any debts (credit cards, loans etc) you may have though. Fingerhut has helped me rebuild mine, you pay a little more for items than you would say at the mall or walmart but it reports to the credit bureus and helps build credit. Limited credit history can keep you from getting a loan in the future (I learned the hard way on that) so a small credit line is a good thing if used responsibly). Best of luck and keep up the good work.