Question

Smallz1234

I'm young just now 24 an all I have is student loans messing me up absolutely nothing else I need he
I need help

First thing you need to do is work on getting those student loans paid since they will remain collectable until paid.  They cannot e discharged in bankruptcy and they will not vanish after a few years. 

I also suggest reading the articles posted on this site since the purpose of Credit Karma is to teach people about credit, a necessary skill not taught in school. Such information would be a big help to you now, and in the future.

If your student loans are federal, consolidate them into an income-based plan.  You can do this yourself or you can hire someone like Crest to do it for you.  Crest's number is 469-619-0644.