Question

Robertia42

I'm trying to start paying on a debt that's holding me back from moving.
I owe to homestretch but I don't see it on my credit report but I need to find how to start sending something

Go to annualcreditreport.com and get copies of all three credit reports.  If you don't see this debt on one of the reports, then it may have fallen off.  Otherwise, the information you need to contact them will be there.  Please read the articles here so you can see how to do a 'pay for delete' negotiation and you also need to understand the Statute of Limitations on Collections.