Question

Msjeana

I'm trying to find out what my scores are individually, can i do that on this site?
I've hired someone to clean up my credit, they have finished with experian and transunion, he's finishing up equfax by the end of this week and now i'm trying to find out what & how much they have went up individually. do i need to go onto a different site or are they all on this site?

You'll have to go to each of the credit bureaus to get their individual scores, and they likely charge a fee for this. Credit Karma information comes from Transunion and the information here is never sent to anyone. It is for your use only.