Question

Kelady22

I'm trying to file a dispute but it keep saying my information is inaccurate but it's not what I do?
Also when it pulled a account it was mine then the processed stop before submitting so when I did it again it kept saying my information dont match their records

when you are making a dispute on something on your credit report, the wise thing to do is to do it in writing via the US Mail so that you have copies of your dispute along with the date of the dispute.  When you file the dispute through an automated online system, you don't have any substantiation of the dispute.  If you are successful, the cost of the certified letter is worth the cost.

If you are finding that while signing in during the dispute process, sometimes they will mistake a personal loan for an auto loan, or sometimes an address will be shown that is IN your credit file, but you may not even know about.   I had this happen to me.  If you find you are answering the sign in questions with 'none of the above' a lot, try to think outside the box... Maybe it says "You may have taken out an auto loan in 2015. What is the monthly payment".... THink to yourself, what DID I do in 2015... What might correlate to this question.  If you honestly did absolutely nothing, then mark none of the above.

Also, when its asking about addresses or telephone numbers, think about people who may have lived with you and where they moved to in the past 10 years, or if you filed any court documents, sometimes the filing location of the lawyer's address ends up as an address you 'Previously lived'.   

Like I said, think outside the box.  Once you get logged in, everything will become clear and you can dispute the strange information.