Question

bnooks24

I'm trying to apply for a balance transfer credit card, applied for 2 different cards & got denied.
My credit score is 720 and Im just trying to find a balance transfer credit card with 0% APR for 12-21months so I can finally pay off this credit I got when I was in college. What do I need to do to get approved ?

The best balance transfer cards are usually given to people who have excellent credit.  In reading up on it,  Discover offers the Discover It card with a balance transfer fee of 3% with an average credit score of 707.  Most credit lender sites have a pre-approval area.