Question

Lrandallrivas1

I'm starting over after a bankruptcy, I need a card that is over 500.00 limit. What can I do.?

The only way to get a 500 CL is with a Secured Card, but you would have to have at least 500 dollars as a deposit. 

Credit Cards are not a Need but a Want.

A lot about your statement/question concerns me in so far as your future.  I agree that almost everyone needs a credit card, it seems cash is almost a relic and no longer even accepted in some places.  But in reality you do not NEED a credit cad and if you do then it does not bode well.  If you need money, there arre a lot better ways to get a short term loan than a credit card, even paying juice money to the loan shark might be better for interest in the long run.

To answer your question though, your best bet is going to be a secured credit card, and most likely will not be over $500 unless you have that much or more to give for the security.