Question

starbell1979

I'm self employed and on disability why is it so hard to get a credit card?
I have a decent credit score and 2 types of credit cards in good standing but I can't get approved for any other credit. Is it because I am self employed?

Are you applying for attainable cards? Make sure that you read the reviews and as much information on a card before applying for it. Being self-employed is not something that disqualifies you for credit, so it must be something else. It could be, a poor credit profile, a low-income with a high debt to income ratio, it could be that you are applying for cards that are out of your league.