Question

chefoi

i'm paying my bill on time even in advance . Why my credit score is going down this is not fair ?
if this is the way you calculate my credit score i will remove this account . This is not fair . i'm a good payer and my credit score is going down . I pay even more that I should ???
What the hell.!!!.

Explain to me why . if not i will remove my account . Serge

Most Helpful Response

We cannot see your credit entries, which is good for your privacy.  Do you pay more than what the credit card statement says is "Total due" or "Total Charges?"  If so, that is actually hurting your credit score because of the "utilization" of the card, which is explained in the articles oin this site.

Credit Karma is set up to provide information to individuals so that they can learn how credit wowrks and how to build good credit.  Nothing on this site is reported to anyoine else.  It is for your use only.  I do suggest you read the articles and utilize the financial tools available here so that you can learn how to make credit work for you.