Question

Camkat1234

I'm on 2 mortgages , one is my ex-wife
She has been paying the mortgage for the last 6 years and I have proof of it. This is hurting my score and she is unable to refi..

you could try for  a loan modificiation due to circumstances. you'll need to contact the lender and explain the situation. a loan mod is not a refi, it's a simple modification of loan terms.  they might even be able to recast her loan to lower her payment... if they won't do that, and she can't refi, i don't know of any way to get removed from an mortgage account that you are a co-borrower on. ask her to sell the house maybe?