Question

Jon62

Im not understanding the recommendations
Looking at the recommendations, the % fees are higher I have 3 major cc
Partmers 7.9%
American express 15.24% I dont use this alot its for quick trips and paidm off fast
Chase Slate 11.9%

all the rec. are 12.9 or higher, so how can they be recommended for/to me, are you getting a %

It's your choice.

The recommendations are made on the basis of the account information available via Transunion.  We, of course, have the choice of accepting or rejecting the offer.  I, personally, did my own investigation to select a card for me that was far better than what was offered here.

This site is free to all users, as you saw when you signed up.  But it takes money to set up and continue an Internet site and the banks that offer the credit cards are likely the sponsors that help keep this site going.  They will gain back the money from the cards that members here may apply for. 

So, in essence, the site does benefit from the cards "sales" because the site is sponsored, but we also benefit by having this site available for our use at no cost to us.  WIN-WIN situation.