Question

Sommore

I'm not liking the new credit karma with vantage score. My score dropped 50 pt. No vantage score!
Will credit Karma go back to how things use to be. I'm not liking the new way and the drop in my score!!

the other score was used by virtually noone .. so while it might make you feel good its rather useless in the real world.. the vantage score is used by a few companies.. so a little less useless. but the only one that really matters is the FICO score.. your FICO could be off by 100 points or 0 points compared to any other score at any given time... FICO score is more difficult to find .also only use the credit karma scores as a rough guide in which direction you are going...  dont apply for credit based on it.