Question

KristalTowne

:( I'm not familiar with some of the charges on my account. How can i find out details? Thanks!:)
Hi, I can recognize some of my debt but I see other foreign things affecting my score that have charged my account, I don't understand /: please help! I have no clue what they are about or where they came from...or even being a part of it, for example national credit card airlines is charging me, could it be someone was falsely using my personal information? :( I'm not familiar with some of the charges on my debt history, strange inquires...how can i find out the details...Thank you!:)

Most Helpful Response

Get your credit reports.

Make this an annual habit!!! Go to freeannualreport.com and get the 3 credit reports.  Look them over thoroughly and file a dispute about each item you either know for sure or even suspect is not yours with the credit bureau(s) reporting them.  The bureaus have to investigate and either verify or remove the disputed items.

Humans input the data and are imperfect so it is up to each of us to make sure everything on our credit reports is correct.

KristalTowne

Thank you so much! This was very helpful! :) 

I will definetly look into to it! Blessings!:)

I went to " freeannualreport.com" but it wasn't a real website. ????Did the URL change?