Question

TDD267

I'm making payments on time but my score is not moving. What should I do?

First off, we can't see your credit information so can't determine if there is a problem.  Do continue making payments on time.  Ideally, you can pay off credit card accounts in full every month and that is a goal to reach for.  If you haven't read the informative articles on this site to learn how credit works (that IS the purpose of Credit Karma) please do so.  I found it very helpful and have benefitted greatly from this information.