Question

hbabcock13

I'm looking to find on my report a pay off for Visa Aspire or for Midland Funding. I cant find them
I know I paid off this debt. and it is no longer on my report. they Garnished my taxes and I know I paid them off. Its for Visa Aspire credit card (1509.77) or it would be under Midland funding (Stillman law offices) I need a copy of something stating I do not owe this.

If it is gone from your credit reports there is no way to retrieve that information from the credit bureaus. Did you not keep a copy of the garnsihment? Who is demanding that you show proof that you paid this? Not sure why it would be anyone's concern since it is not listed on your credit reports. The IRS may be able to help you if you lost your tax info.