Question

Ambala11

Im looking to buy my 1st car with a 626 credit score, is the possible?
I'm looking to buy a 2013 mustang that is 21k. I plan on putting down $3000 down. I have one credit card but I also have some things in collections. Is it possible for me to get a approved from a loan and if so how high would my interest rate be? Thanks

Do you already have a bank or credit union?  If so, sit down and talk to them.  If possible, pull a copy of your credit report from www.annualcreditreport.com and take it with you, so you won't have to get them to pull a report and hit you with a hard inquiry.  Have them look it over and they can tell you what you'd qualify for.