Question

Kavp

I'm Kathryn pulliam and on my report its a car loan that I know anything about this please help me

First, there is no need to give names or any other personal information on a public internet forum. Secondly, Credit Karma cannot do anything about things on your credit reports, they only supply the reports, they are not a credit bureau. Pull your credit reports directly from Transunion, Equifax and Experian. If you find an account that is not yours, contact the credit bureau(s) reporting the account and let them know that it is not yours and you may be the victim of identity theft. You can also contact the creditor (issuer of car loan) and try to find out what is going on.