Question

Michaelu02

Im in need of a loan as soon as possible.
im trying to get into a house and fix my financial problems by grabbing one loan and paying everything off so i only have one thing to focus on paying

Priorities

You cannot get cash out of a home that you are purchasing unless you are buying a home from a direct family member using the equity in the home.  Even in that event you can only pay off debts that will allow you to qualify.  I'd like to add that you cannot "fix your financial problems" by buying a house and you cannot buy a house if you are already in over your head...  I've seen this before over and over in 2005 and 2006 and I can assure you that this will end very very badly for you if you do not drop the idea of purchasing a home and focus on getting the debt paid off at all costs.  My suggestion is that you pick up a motivational finacial planning book like Total Money Make Over and start reading.