Question

Posted in Site Suggestions

stingraye

I'm having trouble tracking down my past debt. How can I track down all of my debt ?
I haven't had a credit card in 10yrs or more. I have debt, bank loans/sallie mae, from years ago. probably 10to 15 yrs. I can't seem to track any of this down? How can I do that? Also I'm obviously having problems being approved for a credit card which I want to help build my credit. I'm really confused and at a loss as to what I need to do. Where to begin?

Most Helpful Response

GO TO www.annualcreditreport.com Pull your FREE Credit Reports.  This will give you the real scoop to what is on your report.  ( you can pull these Free once per year )

Closed accounts over 10 years old will not show up on your Credit Report.

If you have been banking with someone for a long time,  they might be the best place to apply for a credit card.  Talk to them.

Good Luck.