Question

jazzyb14

i'm getting ready to go in the army in a few weeks how do i raise my credit score?
only have two thing to pay but I don't have the money to pay them off right now. a credit card totaling $534 and a loan totaling $345. If i paid them both off soon as I get the money how do I start building my credit back?

Go to www.credit.about.com and read info on tap "Repair Credit" and also "Pay Off Debt".  Best of luck and thank you very much for your service to our country!

If you want to improve your credit score, don't pay the full balance. Pay a little every month (make sure it is at least the minimin balance and that you do no go over your limit) Or is it that you have to pay the full balance because you will not be able to make monthly payments after you go inot the army (online or by mail?).

And also a big thanks from me - thank you for your service.