Question

ggallardov

Im From CR and I just moved to US and I really want to know whats the best way to build my credit.
I'm working at Accenture for the last 6 years (5 in Costa Rica and 1 in USA).

start with a secured credit card, look at www.capitalone.com 

ggallardov

I got a secured card with $300 from Bank of America since six months ago, and now I recieved a credit card with $500 from Capital One... its that good?

I tried t get a phone contract but I can because I dont have credit.

thanks for the response!

or obtain a cell phone plan not a prepaid phone... make sure you make payments on time 

cell phone plan will NOT help you build credit.....it can only hurt you if you miss say 6 months of payments....as for a SECURED CREDIT CARD it will help you and Capital one is one of the easiest to get 

ggallardov

thanks for the response!