Question

joshcoburn

I'm finding what appears to be fraudulent activity on a Capital One account that has been closed...
I found on my report that there is activity on a Capital One account. This account has been closed. I've called Capital One and they are saying that that account is closed but I am on another account as a user but not he main account. I have no knowledge of this account and of course they won't give me any more information. I believe this to be fraudulent and want to take car eof this immediately. What should I do to correct this?! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Call Capital One back and tell them you don't want to be an authorized user on the other account that is open.  Write letters to all three credit bureaus and tell them the account is not yours and to delete it.