Question

Ebell1987

I'm confused. In recent months I've paid all my bills on time yet I still have 94% score. What's up?

Percentage is going to depend on the number of payments on your reports.  If there's a large number of payments it's going to take more than just a few months of on time payments to have an impact.  Without knowin the specifics it's impossible to really give you a meainingful answer.  Review your report and you can calculate what it should be.

The on-time payment history is calculated using the last seven years of data available on your credit report. If you've missed payments during that time frame, your grade will not be perfect.