Question

AgMom2712

I'm an authorized user on a card I never use but my mom does. What would cancelling do to my CS?

Since you're only an authorized user and not the account holder, you probably won't be able to close the account. You can remove yourself from it, however.

It depends on the rest of your overall credit profile. If this is the only account you have reporting then it could really hurt, but if you were wise and developed your own credit profile with your own credit cards, then it may not be too big of a deal.