Question

Jarmo34

I'm an authorized user on 2 closed CC that are being consolidated. Can i become unauthorized?
I am an authorized user on 2 of my boyfriend's CC. We have consolidated our credit on both of those CC are closed at the moment. Is it possible for him to remove me as an authorized user at this point? If so, would it affect my credit score? The cards are currently affecting my score negatively because they are at VERY high utilization of credit limit. However, I only have 1 other line of credit without those two CC. Just kind of wondering if it would help my score if I removed those cards from my responsibility (if it's even possible at this point).

It would affect your credit score, yes. On the other hand, if you helped rack up the balances, then maybe you should take your share of the responsibility?