Question

yenoo

im already pay for every lone.but thay not moving missing payment.
hi im already pay my auto lone.im really know i get miss payment on when i moving state time.but right now im pay my lone is almost done.but its not moving this missing payment repot in i see creditkarma.my car lone is pay done is over one year.i don,t know how to fix this problam.if someone know,help me how to fix this problam .thanks

I believe what your asking

is why a missed Payment is still on your report...

A missed payment stays on your report for 7 years. Just like the on time payments,  Its part of your credit history.

If you missed a payment and haven't made an extra payment to catch up, then every payment you have made since is applied to the previous months payment and your reported as late once again.

Without seeing your payment history i can only give you general advice.  Check your credit report and see whats being reported there.  you can get a free copy of each of your reports once a year at   annualcreditreport.com