Question

JulieGonz

I'm almost 2 months behind on my car note and I want to refinance with a different bank. Chances?

Most Helpful Response

Realistically, the 2 recent delinquncies have probably brought your credit score way down and lenders will question whether you would be able to make the refinace loan payments. With the lowered credit score, even if you could refinance, you would not get the best interest rate which could mean your payments would be no better than they currently are, and possibly even higher. I would say your chances of getting a refinace loan are not very good.